Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Taylor's 4th Birthday

Sunday we celebrated Taylor's 4th birthday.  I was really nervous at 2am Saturday night that it may be a bust as he was up with the stomach flu and I was up with him and dreading the morning of cooking and cleaning.  He decided to watch cartoons at 4:30am and was up from then on.  After a few tense moments Sunday morning everything settled down and all of the guests started to arrive.  Taylor is such a caring little guy.  He said, "Mommy I wish it was your birthday today too".  I just love him to pieces.  His one request was to have a green cake and the only thing me and Jeslynn could find was Frankenstein.. I was a little nervous about whether he would like it or not, but when I showed it to him he was so excited he just couldn't wait to eat it.  Pass!!  Eric did some Traegering and I did the inside cooking and the meal was pretty good if I may say so myself.  Taylor got just what he wanted for his big day.  He got a new working chute for his farm, some baby calves, a JD shirt, puzzle, pickup and horse trailer (Chris took him to Bomgaars to pick out) some play dough and some real dough $.  He was so excited and appreciative of everything he got.  It was really nice to have everyone together during a busy fall.  I hope he realizes just how special he is to all of us.  Happy 4th Birthday Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment