Monday, November 8, 2010

I Love Fall

WOW what a beautiful day it is today!  I know it won't last, but I feel like I cannot complain as it is November 8th and we have only seen a trace of snow and only a couple frigid days.  I went to Kim Genereux's bridal shower yesterday all by myself since Jeslynn wanted to go trucking with dad.. I wish she would have went with me, but oh well.  I think they needed some dad time anyway.  Saturday I got the yard all ready for winter.  The thought crossed my mind to possibly work on Christmas lights, but that soon passed and I ran out of time as the football game was starting and then I wanted to get to the Premier Jewelery party hosted by Heidi.  Turned out to be a great evening.. Huskers WON!!! and the party was a good time.  This week is going to be a little busy, but I am looking forward to taking Friday off to go to Mannheim Steamroller with my mom and Sarah is possibly going to have Hudson this week.. I am so happy for her and hope all goes well.  ( I know it will )  Feeling like I definitely have the cart before the horse lately... Ugh.. wish I could catch up with myself and my commitments!

No comments:

Post a Comment