Monday, June 13, 2011

I LoVe Summer

WHEW!  What a whirlwind it has been since my last post.  And by the way the only "junking" I got done that day was cleaning my junk filled house and getting stuff ready for the party that I wasn't invited to.  And when that was all finished I got DRUNK.  Meghan and I felt the need to do a little celebrating of our own and we had a pretty darn good time if I don't say so myself.

And now I look around my home and some Easter and Spring decor is still up and ehh.. WHO CARES!!!  We've been outside working on little projects.  My "little" projects!  Do it yourself because your husband is too busy to help projects.  I've created a cute little fish pond.  No we are not trying to save on cat food.  The kids absolutely adore this little pond.  We bought 2 dozen goldfish thinking they would thin themselves out quickly WrOnG... I have never ever had fish that have all lived the 1st week.  Incredible.  Just so there is no snakes in my pond I will be happy.  I got most all of my "patriotic" garb outside and do have some flowers that are blooming pretty good.  Somethings in the front yard winter killed.  Not sure what happened there but I guess it was just their time.  Right?  :o)  




I think my husband is going to send me on my merry way one of these days if I don't get busy and do something inside.  I have this sign in my laundry room stating, "Laundry Today or Naked Tomorrow"  well we all know that isn't 100% accurate.  I need to find a sign that states,  "Chill the heck out, I will wash it when it is needed, and not a load before!"  And something to the tune of  "U wore it U fold it!" on my couches downstairs.  Ugh. 

We've been pretty busy with the usual May & June events.  We attended my cousin Hunter's graduation in Silver Creek and on the same day of course... we beat it back to Petersburg to celebrate with Eric's cousin and very special lady Breanna.  Then it was time to switch gears to bridal showers.  We attended Cecily's and Alyssa's showers but missed Kristen's.  Darn it.  I think it was the same day as both of the Graduations.  Then came Memorial weekend.  My 10 year reunion was held and I was the only one at the local establishment to celebrate...  I guess we were a party class back in the day but now.. not so much!  We also had a butt load of catering to do.  A wedding in Albion and 2 Alumni's so it was a busy weekend to say the least. 

Now up to the most recent event.... dun Dun DAAAA DUNNNN...   Jay & Kristen's Wedding!!!  That was a good time.  I think I did my yearly get drunk at a wedding dance and act like you are 17 for a night routine.  Geez.  Anyways, it was a blast and I attended the Wedding, Dance, Bar for last call, After party and the After the After party.... And the couch was my resting place on Sunday and Casey's pizza was my craving.  One weekend off and then it will be Scott & Cecily's Wedding!!!  stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment