Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catching Up

Gosh its been a long time since I have signed in... Not much has changed.  Jeslynn is now 7 as of Jan. 14th.  Lipstick was the highlight of the party.


We have done a lot of work in our home.  That started one Saturday morning in January and is still classified as a project.  I will get some pictures posted when we get a little more done.  Girl Scouts has been super busy with cookie sales.  The 18 girls sold over 1800 cookies this year!  Wow.  Sara and I had a good time sorting them out for the girls to pick up. (I guess I should say I had a good time, not sure I should speak for her)  Eric has been very busy even making a few trips to Texas.  Doesn't seem like we see much of him. 

At school we are doing a Wellness Challenge.  It has been an amazing motivator.  Meghan is my partner and she is such a trooper.  I wish I could get in all the minutes that she does... She's a workout warrior.  And bless her heart she even decided to let me talk her into trying some Yoga... (we thought we could do that on light days..)  Yoga is tough.  It isn't so much getting your heart racing and breathing hard as your body stretching and toning.  I was dead wrong about it being easy!  We are also doing the C25K training.  We are on Week #3 now.  Eyeyeyeyeee my calves feel as if they are ready to escape my skin and run to the whirlpool when we are getting close to finishing.  It feels so good to get done and know that you gave it all you had.  Yesterday we had this bright idea to do a little Yoga and then do the C25K.  So after 40 min of Yoga we headed over to the gym to do Day 3 of C25K.  Silly.  We did make it through and when I got home I was planted in front of the TV for a night of Biggest Loser and Husker BB and American Idol AND Charlie Sheen (nutso).  Wow. Tuesday is a big TV night for me.  O and Monday is of course the Bachelor.  I think those are the only days that I devote my evening to the tube though.  I think :) 

I cannot believe in 3 months I will be graduated from high school for 10 years.  Unbelievable.  I shall spend the next 3 months shaping up for summer and the events that come with it.  It is going to be another crazy busy summer and school will be started again before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment