Friday, March 25, 2011

Heavy Heart

I have spent the last week with a very heavy heart.  I never would've thought that beautiful little blondie that I used to spend many summer mornings watching Spongebob Squarepants would go to heaven at such a young age.  I do believe in heaven and all things eternal and I am elated that she is now an angel looking over us and has passed to a beautiful home with the Lord.  My heart just breaks for her family and her dear friends.  I hear the song, "If heaven wasn't so far away" several times a day it seems and that song is SO true.  Also, "God only cries for the living" (or something like that) it really hits home as well. 

I feel lucky to have gotten the chance to really get to know Mitch and Sara while I worked at the bank in Bartlett.  What good people.  They have gone through so much in just a few short years.  What is Gods plan for them?  I hope he guides them to whatever he is intending soon.  I just don't know how much one family can take.  I know he never gives us more than we can handle and I will keep faith in that and try not to question his intentions.  The entire community seems to be grieving the loss of Katarina and I pray that they find comfort in each other and can go on with loving memories until their day comes for each of us to meet her again.  I also wonder if the Methodist Church has flood insurance because I tend to have a tough time controlling the tears. 

For now I will hold my babies tight and hope everyone near and dear to me knows how much they mean to me and how much I would miss them if their tomorrow never comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment