Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Faith

The Marker family has lost one of its own.  It seems as though it has been quite sometime since anything has directly hit the Emmett and Darlene Marker family.  My dad's sister Kathy has gone to heaven.  Word is that she passed away in her sleep.  Lucky lady!  Although it only makes sense... She lived a quite life and died a quiet death.  May all of her obstacles that she faced in life be no more and she be the happiest most beautiful angel in heaven. 

To Kathy:  I wish I would have gotten to know you better.  It seems there are many folks feeling as if they missed out on a lot of you life and feeling somewhat guilty as they feel they should've done more to see you than they did.  I hope your passing brings all of them to God and makes them understand the importance of their faith.  I feel as if God does give us second chances and they are eternal chances so for now until I get to meet you in heaven I will forever keep the faith and look forward to seeing you with your beautiful wings. 


Faith.  I have been stricken with Faith.  I have always been "catholic" and "religious" but not until recently have I really gotten in tune with spirituality.  I wonder what took so long or if I am normal.  I just seems that as of late something has hit me right in the face with this idea of eternal life and a greater being.  Yes, I know all the bible stories and said all my prayers but what I am talking about is a true belief and understanding.  I love it and I am going to run with it and live my life to the fullest not afraid of the unknown just maybe putting it off if the good Lord allows me to.  I feel as if I need to get into shape and live out a healthy life teaching my children the ways of the world and the church.  This is me and I am spiritual and I do have FAITH it is not just a wooden cut out in my living room anymore!  O and I also feel like getting a new tattoo but that is beside the point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment