Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My questions in my life.... Why

Well it looks like the weather has decided to make us all feel miserable again today.  I believe that the clouds in the sky directly affect my moods.  O and wind too.  Wind pisses me off!  Why can't it just be nice and when it is nice why can't I be home to enjoy it?  I guess I should be happy that I can go outside and breathe clean air and listen to the birdies chirp, but I just want more.  So anyways now that I have decided that the weather despises me... I have gotten off of the time to garden and work in the yard wagon and hopped back on the "OH SHIT ITS GOING TO BE SUMMER SOON" wagon.  Yep, here it is another year and I still cannot fathem wearing a swimming suit. ICK!  It gives me the chills just thinking about it.  Why o why do I go through this every year?  I say next year will be different and then the next year rolls around and its either the same or worse!  I am not getting any younger.  Maybe I should go on one of those "fad" diets again :)  Those always work!  Why can't I just be naturally thin and have something else to worry about like having ugly toes or something.  I know nobody is perfect, but I would rather have some other issue to deal with.  I just got to get with it and get the heck in shape!  NOW! 


Work has been interesting.  I guess its a turnover year.  In my world that means it's a year to get a bunch of paper work filled out for staff that is leaving and get a bunch more paper work filled out for the new staff and try to get them to understand what is going on with their benefits/payroll.  I hope they all enjoy their new ventures and find exactly what they were looking for.  As for the new staff here I hope we can be all they dreamed of and they decide to stay awhile!  I often think about not working and being a pest to everyone in town.  I know some folks like that and I think they have it pretty good.  Just go around taking up peoples precious time with my HUGE EMERGENCIES and expecting everyone to been grinning ear to ear when I walk in the room because I am so delightful to be around and everyone just waits for me to stop by and express myself.  Why can't I be that person?  Why do I have to be the person who gets to deal with those folks from time to time and paste a fake grin from ear to ear and pretend to care?  Maybe I am a pest and just don't know it.  Gosh I hope so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment